The Study Centre at CPFC will aim to:
- Assist pupils in reaching their full potential by accessing a wide range of both physical and human resources
- Create an invigorating learning and teaching environment.
- Work with pupils to develop a positive attitude to school and strive to create a commitment to life-long learning.
- Avoid prejudice and discrimination in the treatment of others.
- Foster a positive, enriching atmosphere and learning environment within the Centre to develop, encourage and support independent work.
- Nurture self-respect and respect for others as individuals